| Match | Predicted Odds | Available Odds | Predicted Winner | Suggested Bet |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| West Coast Essendon | 1.49 3.03 | 1.58 2.39 | West Coast by 10 pts | West Coast |
| Nth. Melb. Sydney | 2.33 1.75 | 2.52 1.53 | Sydney by 1 pt | Nth. Melb. |
| Adelaide Carlton | 2.00 2.00 | 1.67 2.25 | Carlton by 1 pt | Carlton |
| Collingwood Hawthorn | 1.00 100 | 1.60 2.35 | Collingwood by 3 pts | Collingwood |
| Brisbane W. Bulldogs | 1.92 2.08 | 1.99 1.83 | Brisbane by 4 pts | Brisbane |
| Richmond Melbourne | 100 1.00 | 3.55 1.30 | Melbourne by 10 pts | Melbourne |
| Geelong Port Adel. | 2.00 2.00 | 1.13 6.05 | Port Adel. by 1 pt | Port Adel. |
| St. Kilda Fremantle | 1.0 100 | 1.30 3.55 | St.Kilda by 3 pts | St.Kilda |
I'm hoping for a big upset this week with Port Adelaide to win on the road against Geelong.
I noticed just before the start of the game, Adelaide's odds have shortened quite a bit.
ReplyDeleteAdelaide - 1.67, Carlton - 2.25.
This would mean placing a bet on Carlton to win.
I'll update the predictions to reflect this.
I will have to think about getting a consistant time for recording the available odds.