| Predicted Odds | Available Odds |
|---|---|
| Brisbane 1.52 vs Carlton 2.94 | 1.34 vs 3.30 |
| Collingwood 1.20 vs Melbourne 5.88 | 1.05 vs 10.10 |
| West Coast 1.82 vs Port Adelaide 2.22 | 1.54 vs 2.49 |
| St.Kilda 2.13 vs North Melbourne 1.89 | 1.13 vs 6.05 |
| Adelaide 2.78 vs Sydney 1.56 | 1.54 vs 2.47 |
| Essendon 2.56 vs Fremantle 1.64 | 1.44 vs 2.80 |
| Richmond 1.59 vs Western Bulldogs 2.70 | 10.15 vs 1.05 |
| Hawthorn 1.22 vs Geelong 5.56 | 2.55 vs 1.52 |
Round 2 has thrown up some interesting predictions for me. The program says the winners will be Brisbane, Collingwood, West Coast, North Melbourne, Sydney, Fremantle, Richmond, Hawthorn. 2 of these (North Melb. and Richmond) are significantly opposed to the odds available from the betting agency. So I'm hoping to predict 2 big upsets here.
Another anomaly comes with the betting suggestion. In 3 cases (Carlton, Melbourne, Port Adelaide), I am supposed to bet on the outsider. This is highlighted by the very generous odds on offer for Melbourne to beat Collingwood at 10 to 1.
I'll finish by saying I'm not too confident with the predictions this week. My program uses recent form as a guide, and so early in the year there are not many games to judge recent form, so we can expect some improvement as the year goes on.
No comments:
Post a Comment