Head-to-Head tips correct: 4 out of 8
Total for year: 76 out of 128
Betting results:
| Team | Outcome | Winnings |
|---|---|---|
| Geelong | L | -$34 |
| St.Kilda | L | -$100 |
| Hawthorn | W | $27 |
| Essendon | L | -$100 |
| Port Adel. | L | -$18 |
| North Melb. | W | $100 |
| Fremantle | W | $22 |
| Total ($571 outlay) | $122 loss | |
| Percentage Return | 21% loss | |
I have been away for a week, so I didn't get a chance to post the predictions for rounds 17 and 18. Since those games are over, I'll just post the results.
Round 17
Head-to-Head tips correct: 6 out of 8
Total for year: 82 out of 136
Betting results:
| Team | Outcome | Winnings |
|---|---|---|
| St.Kilda | L | -$58 |
| Collingwood | W | $11 |
| Geelong | W | $6 |
| Essendon | W | $181 |
| Carlton | W | $87 |
| W.Bulldogs | W | $8 |
| Melbourne | W | $30 |
| Total ($504 outlay) | $265 profit | |
| Percentage Return | 53% profit | |
One of the best results for the season! This makes the balance sheet look a little better, although I am still down overall for the season. Considering the only miss was the drawn match, I was very close to a clean sweep.
Round 18
Head-to-Head tips correct: 5 out of 8
Total for year: 87 out of 144
Betting results:
| Team | Outcome | Winnings |
|---|---|---|
| St.Kilda | L | -$100 |
| Collingwood | W | $19 |
| Hawthorn | L | -$6 |
| Geelong | W | $23 |
| Melbourne | W | $105 |
| Adelaide | L | -$100 |
| W.Bulldogs | W | $16 |
| Fremantle | W | $38 |
| Total ($706 outlay) | $5 loss | |
| Percentage Return | 1% loss | |
I basically broke even for that round.
On the season so far, I'm 5% down overall. Just 4 rounds to go to get back in the black.
No comments:
Post a Comment