Total for year: 37 out of 56
Betting results:
| Team | Outcome | Winnings |
|---|---|---|
| W.Bulldogs | W | $25 |
| West Coast | W | $64 |
| Port Adelaide | W | $110 |
| Nth.Melb. | L | -$100 |
| Brisbane | L | -$100 |
| Sydney | L | -$100 |
| Richmond | L | -$100 |
| Total ($700 outlay) | $201 loss | |
| Percentage Return | 29% loss | |
Results were not so good this week. I'm beginning to see a pattern of risk with betting on the outsiders - especially using the fixed price betting method. Interestingly, using Kelly betting, the result was only a 1% loss for the round.
I'll continue to display results for fixed bets for now, but if this trend continues I'll switch to reporting on Kelly bets.
No comments:
Post a Comment